Microsoft has revealed the new games that will be added to the Xbox Game Pass in February 2023. Another big month for the subscribers? One highly anticipated release is included in the batch.
Xbox Game Pass started the year strongly. Although the schedule is no longer as accurate as it used to be, players have still been able to get their hands on two Persona games, Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition and the surprise releases of Hi-Fi Rush and GoldenEye 007. What will they have in store for February 2023? Microsoft has released what already seems to be the second wave of XGP additions.
New Xbox Game Pass titles this February 2023
Xbox Game Pass new February games are official. The Redmond company has announced the list of new additions of the month with some nice surprises in the mix. Day one releases, fan-favorite classics, appreciated titles, there is something for everyone once again. The highlight of February 2023 will be Atomic Heart, the highly anticipated game that is considered to be the Russian Bioshock, which will be available in the Xbox Game Pass as soon as it launches. Without further ado, here is the list of titles that will be available in the next few days:
- Madden NFL 23 (Console & PC) EA Play – February 9
- SD Gundam Battle Alliance (Cloud, Console & PC) – February 9
- Wild Hearts: Free early trial via EA Play – February 13
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord (Cloud, Console & PC) – February 14
- Cities: Skylines – Remastered (Cloud & Xbox Series X|S) – February 15
- Shadow Warrior 3: Definitive Edition (Cloud, Console & PC) – February 16
- Atomic Heart (Cloud, Console & PC) – February 21
Xbox Game Pass subscribers can also enjoy two new packs. Fallout 76’s Modern Living Bundle, which gives you a more modern look for your C.A.M.P. with Modern Home carpet and wallpaper, repair kits, and weight boosters. The Elder Scrolls Online’s Dragon Slayer bundle, which provides a collection of Ancient Dragon Slayers.
XGP departures of February 2023
As usual, all these new arrivals are accompanied by departures. In February 2023, six games will leave the Xbox Game Pass. No big loss on the horizon, with Remedy’s (Alan Wake) shooter CrossfireX being the biggest release of the lot. For retro fans, we recommend playing Infernax before it’s too late though. As usual, XGP members can save up to 20% on the purchase of these titles if they wish to keep them in their collection. Without further ado, here are the games that will be leaving the Xbox Game Pass as of February 15, 2023:
- Besiege (Preview) (Cloud, Console & PC)
- CrossfireX (Cloud & Console)
- Infernax (Cloud, Console & PC)
- Recompile (Cloud, Console & PC)
- Skul: The Hero Slayer (Cloud, Console & PC)
- The Last Kids on Earth (Cloud, Console & PC)